Re: Spirituality and Sexuality

Trish wrote:
>One time I posted something to this list about "Bargain" being a prayer.
>I had previously thought that the lyrics (I'd gladly lose me to find you)
>just didn't work for me.  I didn't want to think that way about another
>human being anymore .  But one time I heard this christian group's version
>of it and it got me thinking that it really did seem more like a song about
>God than about another person, to me.

        I absolutely agree. Several songs from the WN and Tommy periods were
prayers like See Me/Feel Me and it really puts the songs in a new light when
you realize that they were prayers he had wrote - to God or Baba, or however
you the listener might take them. I find some of the pieces much more
powerful when viewed in this light. Though I never really thought of Who Are
You that way... Time to play it again... work never ends ;)