Re: Tommy ROM Article

Your Attention Please:

There is an interview in the new issue of "CD-ROM TODAY" computer magazine
with Mr. Townshend concerning the new TOMMY CD-ROM and various Who subjects,
(i.e., "The guitar has two incarnations for me: one is the guitar that I sit
at home with - an instrument that I love, that I am intimate with and I feel
is a part of me. It falls under my fingers and I'm quite happy to sleep with
it if there is no one else around. But the guitar I walk on stage with is a
machine gun. It has another purpose and I can't think of it as a musical
instrument..."). The article also rates the CD-ROM itself and I quote: $39
Windows, distributed by Interplay...PROS: "Hey, it's The Who - and their
music still sounds great!" CONS: Who Freaks won't find much new material
here."

pamela