Re: SNL

Your post made me think of a funny sketch I saw last week on Mad TV.  Bob
Dole was trying to prove that he was still in touch with the younger
generation.  During his "speech" the chords to Baba O'Riley were playing
in the background, and after making some comment about windmills, he
started doing them.  The sketch closed with his campaign slogan, "Don't
Get Fooled Again."

BTW, I think I've probably watched reruns of all the old SNLs, and I can't
remember ever seeing any members of the Who. (I did see Paul McCartney
once, maybe I shouldn't have mentioned that.)

One last thing while I'm on the computer, I finally saw a re-broadcast of
the ESPYs and Daltrey was definitely not on it.  I guess my earlier
statement was (gasp!) wrong.

cober