Re: The Who Digest Vol 3 Num 79

i think the rog quote is: (more or less)

"god forbid the day townshend stops having problems; that means he wont write."

mm

>A64athena@aol.com
>Date: Tue, 19 Mar 1996 08:25:23 -0500
?Subject: Re: Now approaching the microphone......

>And it's that very disatisfaction Pete had that kept driving him forward. So
?while it might be bad for him on a personal level, it certainly gave birth
?to some great music.

?I think it was Roge who said that Pete is "the most mucked-up person I know,
?but I hope he never sorts himself out or he'll stop being creative."

?Athena