Childishness & Choices

>Their brains
>can't seem to comprehend how simple it is to "hit the delete" key.  People
>have choices.

        I know quite well how simple it is to hit the "delete" key. The only
reason I've stayed on this long (almost all just lurking) is that I have
been a Who fan since 1970, I still am a Who fan and enjoy hearing about them.
        People do have choices. Pete Townshend chose to grow up, and so did
I. People can choose to behave like 5 year olds on the playground if they
want to, but I can choose to walk away and not listen.
        My next choice is very simple, I'm unsubscribing. Bye.
                -David