Re: Admnistrivia from your list maintainerSun Dec 7 13:22:25 PST 1997

On Tue, 19 Mar 1996 16:27:12 -0800 (PST), "Paul M. Moriarty"
<pmm@mpath.com> wrote:

>For those of you who don't know/remember me; I'm the guy who runs The Who
>Mailing list.
>
>I'm getting a little bummed at the amount of flamage on the list as of late.
>When I first joined this list four years ago (and subsequently took it over
>2-1/2 yrs ago), it was a pretty friendly group of people.  Flamage was
>non-existant.  Now, it seems that every time I tune in somebody is going at
>it with somebody else.  :-(
>
>Perhaps it's time to make the list digest-only?

If the Digest screens out all the irrelevant stuff, maybe I should
sign up now. In any case, I personally am interested in things
involving the Who, not in the sordid details of people's private
lives, or flame wars started on some other on-line service and brought
over here.

Kevin B. O'Brien
kob1@ix.netcom.com
"John Connally's conversion to the GOP raised the intellectual
level of both parties." Frank Mankiewicz