This and that

`Nother little bit on Tommy:  On "Christmas" on the drum breaks between
Townshend singing "Tommy can you hear me!?", the bass which follows along
with the drums was new to me.... It came out of the mix.

On Quad, I read in this newsgroup where they lost the original studio tapes?

Does this mean we're just dealing with the stereo masters again, or copies of
the studio tapes so at least it can be remixed?

On personal attacks:  Well, I get the digested version, so I just scan the
subject matter and find what I need, and ignore the rest.  My personal need
for the newsgroup is getting information (though I blow my horn, too, 'specially
when I first joined the newsgroup, mostly over the old early Who/latter day
Who arguments!), so
I don't get too worked up over opinion stuff.  Personally, I don't have the
time to write long personal diatribes, but if I did and felt so inclined to
clog up the bandwidth I suppose I would.

JW