Re: fave PT solos

        I've always loved the "Young Man Blues" solo from Woodstock (TKAA.)
Last summer I popped TKAA into the VCR, and said to my boyfriend, "I think
Townshend is my favorite guitar player."  He replied, "Yeah, he's an
excellent rhythm player, but he can't solo for shit."   We argued over it
for a while.  At that moment, grabbing my boyfriend's attention, Townshend
got into that intense solo.  Staring wide-eyed at the screen, he said
"Well, except for that--that's the best solo I've ever heard him do!"  He
is now converted.

                                                                     Stacey