Re: Sell Out Problem

>Bought the reissued Who Sell Out recently and found that at 3:35 of
>track 7, I Can See for Miles, there is some sort of digital defect.
>My CD player stops at that point and keeps repeating the same note
>over and over again.  I took it back to the store and traded it in
>on another one.  Same thing happend at exactly the same point.  Has
>this happened to anyone else?  What causes this?  It seems my local
>store received a bad batch.

Kreg:

I've heard about this defect from many people since the release. Mine
doesn't do it, thank God, but apparently a great many do. And it seems
widespread...with MCA doing nothing to repair it. If I were you, I'd contact
MCA and ask for a good one...chances are you could hit and miss any other way.

                     Cheers                      ML