The Atlanta mystery

     Maybe you folks can help.

     Back in November 1973, I saw The Who for the first time at The Omni in
     Atlanta.  Being young and careless, I misplaced the ticket stub.  When
     I recently tried to find the date for the concert I looked it up in
     both Ed Hanel's book and The Hypertext Who, only to find it wasn't
     listed.  So this weekend I went to the library and looked it up in the
     newspaper.  They gave the date as Tuesday 11/27/73.  When I got home,
     however, I noticed that both Hanel and Hypertext Who list The Who as
     playing at the Los Angeles Forum on that date.

     So what is the correct date?  I'm pretty sure about the newspaper date
     and, with a five hour jet trip between them, let's assume they
     couldn't play both in one day.  If anyone can confirm either date for
     me, I'd certainly appreciate it.

     P.S. I also found during my research that The Who played at Atlanta's
     Municipal Auditorium on 11/23/71, another date not listed in either of
     the above sources.