Re: no lifeSun Dec 7 13:22:25 PST 1997

On Sat, 16 Mar 1996 11:19:21 -0500, WFang01@aol.com wrote:

>I (and many
>others here)  find this behavior endlessly amusing and for amusement
>purposes, encourage it.

Now you are lapsing into a delusional state. While it is obvious that
you find this amusing, the idea that many others share this amusement
exists only in your own mind, as many posts have made clear. In the
months that I have observed this childish behavior, I do not recall a
single instance of anyone writing to this list saying how much they
enjoyed your childishness, and would you please keep it up. In fact,
the traffic is entirely the opposite, and consists of people begging
you to display an emotional age somewhat larger than your shoe size.
Their entreaties have had no effect, of course.

That is too bad, since you have been very helpful to a number of
people, including me. I do appreciate the help, and I appreciate the
information you share on this list.

Kevin B. O'Brien
kob1@ix.netcom.com
"John Connally's conversion to the GOP raised the intellectual
level of both parties." Frank Mankiewicz