RE: The Who Digest Vol 3 Num 74

 >(I've heard a lot of Who men say that QUAD is their favorite album,
>whereas I cannot recall a woman saying that...help me out here, girls. Is it
>QUAD that's your fav, or some other album...and why? There will be a quiz
>next week...).

Maybe it's just me, Mark---I have an affinity to "operas."  But Tommy, Quad,
and Psychoderelict are my three fave albums.  About some of those questionable
lyrics, well they may not be PC but like you (and many others) have said,
they're true feelings.  To hem and haw would take the honesty, and therefore
the power, out of this piece.  So there it is . . . I love Jimmy, though I may
be mortally afraid of meeting such a person, because I understand him.  He's
just a human being (albeit a fictional one) with the same feelings as the rest
of us.  Ah, there I go, doing that Sigmund Freud thing again . . .