Keith Moon on stage with the BBs

I am a member of the BB mailing list, and someone asked has Keith Moon
been on stage with the BBs ?

Well I have a video of various BB concerts and one of those is the BBs in
London and Keith Moon joins them on stage, with Elton John. I believe it
was 1970 and probably Hyde Park, though there is not enough background
detail to make that the definitive venue, could be Crystal Palace. Either
 way it was a wet rainy day by a body of water. I claim the reward.

regards

Steven