Re: (No Who Content)

On Sat, 16 Mar 1996, Joseph Grimes wrote:

> >From: white-fang@genie.com
> >Date: Sat, 16 Mar 96 04:49:00 UTC 0000
> >Subject: The Best of Scooter...
>
> >Just wanted to "share" some of the more interesting of posts... in which =
> >I call, "The Best Of Scooter"... Happy reading...
>
> Not so happy reading........Thanks for taking up nearly half of the digest
> with your crap.........

Since WF claims there are people on this list who enjoy reading the 'Best
of Scooter' etc., I propose we take a poll.  In order not to take up
mailing list/digest bandwidth, do it by private e-mail.  Send me
<polinsky@fas.harvard.edu> your answer to the following 2 questions:

Q1:  Do you enjoy WFang's postings of compilations of quotes of various
list members' e-conversations with him over private e-mail or on Prodigy?

Q2:  Would you like to see more such postings?

Please limit responses to 'yes', 'no', and 'no commment' for easy
calculation of results; you may, however, add any extra comments after
answering the two questions.

--LP.