Re: ENTWISTLE SHOWS

Stacey, re:

>     Of course at the private party in NYC on January 21st, photographs
>were expected.  On January 30th JE played in the same venue, Tramps, where I
saw quite a few flashes go off, including a couple of my own.  I don't think
there were any problems there.

Yeah, there has been a "policy change". I can't say exactly why, but after
snapping 15 pictures at Club Bene/NJ, I saw the tour manager come running
over and stopping everyone from taking "more" pictures. I have a feeling that
this has more to do with breaking the concentration of the band than anything
else. As I was snapping a picture of Alan St Jon, from the stage, I could see
the "jolt" to his eyes... Remember the look on John's face at the party, when
people were "flashing" him in the dark room??? Imagine what it's like to be
on stage concentrating while that's going on!

The 2nd Tramps show was a ZOO and I couldn't see anything being "stopped"
there. But, that's show biz!

-wf