The Best of Scooter...

Just wanted to "share" some of the more interesting of posts... in which I
call, "The Best Of Scooter"... Happy reading...

-wf
----------------------------
Scooter on philosophy

2/24/96
I must reiterate. I certainly hope the Digest doesn't become a
grade school-type playground.    We have a person, White Fang, who has a long
history of childish insults. I have been on the receiving end of these, but it
doesn't really bother me too much. By the way, I gave Wiener the opportunity to
call me names to my face. He pussyed out.

 Scooter <before> he cracks

10/8/95
   John Mason agains shows his true personality by turning
to personal insults. This is the main reason I stopped reading the Who notes
awhile back  Grow up, John. I am enjoying this subject, as most people here are
expressing their points of view in an intelligent
manner. You label me, I'll label you.You are an immature baby,
John, but your personal, childish, mean-spirited insults
won't bother me.

Scooter on Love & Sex (after he cracks)

10/10/95
Oh, I give up, Master Mason, you are twice the man I am.
You are such a stud. How manly of you to call me names and
make things up about me when you are 900 miles away. You are
so macho! Yours is definately longer than mine.

   To the rest of the board, now that Master Stud Mason has
put me in my place, stating my net worth was only a dollar
and 69 cents at the beginning of the year, I think I'll go
run to mommy for comfort.
                                                      John

10/12/95
Oh, Master Stud Mason, please, please, stop. You have won
and to the victor go the spoils. Anyone with the courage to
make things up about somebody and call that person names
from 900 miles away is a real man's man. You are so studly.
I owe you some oral sex. You're are my boss, Master Stud
Mason. You are so macho. I really do owe you oral sex. In
fact, I will be in NY in January. Please, please, Master,
please let me know when and where to meet you, so I can give
you my best. I love you, oh King of Prodigy! You are such a
stud!
                            Thinking Of You,
                                John

Master Stud,
   You are such a...such a...such a man.
   I am nothing compared to you. I can only dream about
being strong enough call someone names and make things up
about them when they are 900 miles away.
   When I am in NY in January, I must give you what you
deserve--the best oral sex you have ever had. It is the
least I can do for you, you studly beast, you. I am at your command, master.
Please let me please you, master. Please.

                         Yours always, Master,
                                John

10/15/95
Oh, you are such a stud the way you call people bad names
from 900 miles away. Let's meet in January, when I'll be in
NY. Oh, please, let me be your stud-muffin. I am obviously
suffering from penis-envy. Make a man out of me, master.

                         Johnny Angel

10/18/95
   Oh, Master, I bet you are a huge chick-magnet. You are my
“Meher Baba” Please be easy on me, master. You are such a stud!

                               Your Slave,
                                   John

Scooter on Race & Religion

2/24/96
I have an incredible interest in the advancement of Black
people in this country. (Right now, I am bank rolling a
coworkers lawsuit against my employer---she is a Black
female and she will win). But, because some Black people
commit thefts, rapes, and, yes, even murder, in the name of
advancing their people, does that mean the cause is wrong.
Heck, no.

   Your admiration of Howard Stern is puzzling. What do you
like about him---how he makes fun of other people's dead
parents? How he makes fun of murder victims?
   In closing, people who commit murder are not Christians.

2/25/96
  While not stating the creationism can be proven, the
theory of evolution is also unproven. It is a THEORY that
was made up as an alternative to the theory of creationism.

   To Mark: Where did this planet we live on come from? Some
type of biological mistake? What is your theory, with the
emphasis on theory. Evolution can not be proved.

Scooter on The Who

3/10/96
In fact, a couple of months ago I was going to quit my
job and follow Entwistle around North America, but my
fiancee wouldn't let me.

Scooter on Gun Control

10/5/95
In refernce to your comment about protecting us from
whom.  When law abiding citizens need protection the most, that
is, during riots, the police turn wussy and go and hide
somewhere safe for a few days.  This is why I own my P9RK 9mm double-action
semi-automatic pistol that holds 15 round clips. It will
probably never be needed. But it is there if I do.
   Take away one constitutional right.....

   I live in what might be called a nice suburb. (Wheeling,
Illinois.) Also, I am not paranoid, just prepared. My "nice
suburb" has had at least one "disturbance" where the police
had to retreat, as they usually do when a situation gets out
of hand. My guns will probably never be used,
but if I do need them, they are there.

Without guns the riots take on an entirely different
meaning.&quot; Huh? Helllooo.

10/6/95
Perhaps not all of us can afford to live in a suburb that
has absolutely no chance of any major disturbances
happening.

response doesn't make sense. I am a realist--I don't live in
fairyland. Be prepared.