Re: More from Chicago

Scooter, re:

>  I wonder if the tour book will be different for the Canadian shows, as the
cover of the tour book has a map of the United States on it.

No need to wonder, the answer is NO. Do you think the cost of changing the
cover for a few shows would result in a profitable payback? However, if you
like, I can have my wife (the tour art director) create a custom cover
especially for you, for about $1,000, plus tax and postage. Let me know how
many you'd like.

-wf