Clicks on "Tommy"

You can also detect "clicks" during the "Tommy can you hear me" portion
of "Christmans," though there I think what you're hearing is the sound
of an off-mike metronome keeping time, or perhaps Keith Moon hitting his
drumsticks together for Pete.  Far from finding such sonic details
annoying, or even assigning them the ignominy of a "defect," I find such
things fascinating, windows into the creative process.  They are also
testaments to Astley's acheivement--i.e., that he even managed to pick up
such things!

Later!

Marshall