Dr Jimmy Questionaire (part 2)

Back by popular demand...

Petie, I've received a lot of positive feedback regarding my first
"questionaire", so perhaps you'll be so kind as to answer a few more questions?
Don't rush your answers, make sure they are well-thought-out, so that your fans
really get to know, "The Real Pete":

1) What would you say is your single most outstanding quality? a) your  ability
to exist without really trying, b) your charming personality,  c) your dual
professions as brain surgeon/rocket scientist

2) How would a typical person who may come in contact with you describe you? a)
where's that smell coming from, b) what's that?, c) oh, that poor... guy???

3) What do you look like? a) I can't afford a mirror. I'll buy that after I
save for the next JAE concert. b) I'll let you know, when and if I get that
running water "problem" solved, c) what's that supposed to mean???

4) If and when you ever leave your... home (tent/trestle/back of car/cardboard
box), what do you do? a) drink out of people's "disguarded" bottles on trash
day, b) wander around until I get arrested (it's a lot better being in jail!),
c) what do you mean by "leave"???

5) I heard you were a NY Rangers fan. a) is that because the last place
Islanders beat them, and you identify with losers? b) you thought you were
watching football, but since you can't afford cable TV, you assumed that was
real "snow", c) it sounds kinda cool to be a fan of something

6) Who has a thicker beard compared to you? a) your wife?, b) your mother?, c)
your sister? d) all of the above.

7) What would you describe as the one single most important event in your life,
that shaped you into the man we all know and love, today? a) the day you were
born--since you haven't changed at all, b) the day you were sitting on a
sidewalk with a cup out and someone wee-wee'd all over you, c) the first time
you got released from the "institution" and said, "I'm Free", only to be
returned shortly thereafter...

8) Where do you look for spiritual guidence? a) the local pawnbroker, b) the
recycled booze merchant, c) WFang01@aol.com

9) How do your "friends" describe you? (I'm being generous--I know you don't
have any.) a) a friend in need is a pest, b) pond scum, c) at least HE has a
cigar box to keep HIS assets in...

Remember, please take your time and apply a LOT of thought to this,  as we're
all dying to know more about you...

-wf