Q101, the bloody hippocrites

A short while ago, someone mentioned that a Chicago radio station,
Q101 to be exact, promoted the fact that the did NOT repeat NOT play Baba.
Well, unfortunately today, much to my chagrin, someone at work had turned on
the
very station. The DJ was promoting the Q101 Pearl Jam Live at Soldier Field
CD saying that it was not availible anywhere except fron the station. Well,
two weekends ago, while gaining several more Who boots, I noticed the very
same Pearl Jam CD at one of the stores thatI was at. The artwork was a
copycat of Live at Leeds. So what does this say? Do they really listen to the
Who and not want to let whiny, spoiled teeny boppers know it? Or are they
just bloody hippocrites? In any case, I prefer to listen to WXRT which,
coincidentally, had a TV ad 12 years ago with Baba playing in the background.
Besides, WXRT is the ONLY station I've heard play Shakin' All Over.
See everyone at the Park West tomorrow nite. If you see me, say hi. I'm the
6' amish looking guy with the Sox jacket.

Chico