Orlando '82 mystery solved end thread

You wrote:

>The other clues are that it is a radio broadcast. Its kinda generic in
the
>way they presented it. Any ideas? Its not Toronto as I just played
that to
>double check and the chatter... while similar... is somewhat different
and
>the Toronto performance is definately sluggish compared to the radio
show on
>the tape. So hey... happy hunting... :)!
>        eddie, Its Now A Quest! presley

This tape IS Toronto 12/17/82, every bit of dialogue matches perfectly
with the "simulcast".   I assume you were comparing your tape to the
"home video" of the Toronto show.  To get the show to fit neatly on a
T-120 tape there was much editing of the concert (down to 114m),
including the removal of three songs and some dialogue for the home
video release.  Apparently this is why your tape doesn't match word for
word.  Rest assured this tape is the Toronto concert that was broadcast
to the world on Dec 17, 1982.

Bruce