Hyde Park on French News

Folks:

Caught some of the French news here in NYC this
evening. I don't understand a word of French (well, "oui"
and "frommage"(sp?) --  "yes" and "cheese" respectively I
believe, but that's it). I sometimes watch because
I enjoy a foreign slant on world events (the French  don't
have that hyped quality of reality we Americans have been
desensitized to, but I digress here...)

They usually subtitle the news though, but for some reason tonight they
didn't. My eyes perked up though when they showed
Prince Charles sitting next to some long-haired dude
yacking...cut to a stage with Pete in red wind breaker strumming
on acoustic; behind him was David Gilmore on electric, and
Daltrey belting out "Love Reign Over Me." Entwhistle was on
stage right.  A couple of nice crowd shots from behind the drummer....nice
sunny day
with everyone having a good time it looked like to me....

Well, that's it. Someone who was there, post a review eh?!

- -B

                                    Brendon Macaraeg
               http://www.itp.tsoa.nyu.edu/~brendonm
    Finger macaragb@acf2.nyu.edu for my PGP Public Key