Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V3 #205 -Reply

>If that's what you're fucking going to do, then piss the fuck off, get your
>dickless writings outta here, and go whack off to bestiality photos!

Hey Rich, I just got a Hallmark Greeting card in the mail with the exact same
phrase ( I would put a smiley face here, but my neck always hurts from having
to look at those stupid things ). Very funny. A little spicey, but funny.

Kyle in fucking NJ
(WOW, that felt good typing that. Maybe it's time for a change)