Re: MOULD BASHING?

Alright....
We're not gonna start Bob Mould bashing are we WF?
The guy has done some great work, with and without the Huskers....
WORKBOOK is a fine album, Sugar has been pretty good and he did a Great
Version of "Armenia, City In The Sky!!!!!" (...something the 'OO have
never attempted!)
Though his live shows (electrically...) can leave one heading for the
farthest spot away from the stage up against some wall______
People have bad nights / bad weeks!!! I remember one show back in 1980
of the Who's at the L.A. Sports Arena and it was an awful night for the
band, so out of sync (i.e. Pete in another world...) that they barely
finished 90 minutes, no encore or nothing! And if that was the first
time you'd seen the band you'd have thought they we're one of the worst
live acts around.....

Comments...?

BIL