Orlando '82

I transcribed a few between-songs announcements from the show. I also posted
these in bandwidth-wasting .WAV format in alt.binaries.sounds.music. I hope
these help you solve the mystery of your tape, Eddie.
- ------------------------

After "I Can't Explain," before "Dangerous":

Roger-"Thank you, you look pretty jammed up down there. Thanks for putting
up with it. Here's a new song written by John Entwistle, a man of many other
names...here's a number called "Dangerous."

After "Sister Disco", before "The Quiet One":

Roger-"I'll tell you what-Can you do us a big favor...If everyone could just
shuffle back a foot; take some pressure off the front...all right, thanks
alot. The Ox...Big Johnny Twinkle"

John-"This is from an album I won't even mention...'cause I can't remember
it...It's called The Quiet One"

RH