Re: Orlando '82???

Eddie, re:

>  I would like to thank all those who took time in talking to me about
>my Orlando tape. Particularly Bruce and Jared, I'm glad for the advice and
>the help. An apology goes out to Fang or anyone who may have put out
>information that may not be completely true. This show was announced as
>being a , "If you weren't able to get tickets - we've got the show for you
>on the radio!" kind of special event. I never had reason to believe
>otherwise. I even wrote all that stuff on the tape case... Unfortunately,
>there is now reason to believe it's A show and not THE show.

hMMM... I can just see the panic setting in over this one! :) No need to
apologize to me, I quoted you, but I don't think the information is all that
important that someone like Dung needs to get all upset over. (It' s not like
a rare STUDIO recording or anything... Hi Joe!) You may have the show as you
originally thought, and maybe you don't. I was there and actually wrote down
a set list that I still have if that will help you figure out what you got...
The show started with "My Generation" and Roger said something to the effect
that this was the 1st time it was played on the tour because he couldn't stop
laughing prior. To me, the highlights were "I Can See For Miles" and
"Tattoo". They played REAL well and were well rested after taking
(supposedly) about 3 days off to lie in the Florida sun... A friend of mine
took some good shots of them sitting around the pool... Along the SAME lines,
he also had a GREAT shot of Pete playing Space Invaders from the previous
tour. It seems the machine followed him around as he was addicted to it...

- -wf