Re: The Ticket Scoop

Lauren, re:

>I am going to re-send this message on a daily basis, realizing that some
people don't read their Who mail every day.  I apologize in advance to those
who are not interested.  I will do my best to update the list, but I can't
promise that I will be very good about it.

I'm sure those who "want" this information, already have it printed out and
either pasted it to their wall or have it stuck under their pillow.

If you really want to post something the same every day, may I suggest your
"what do you think of me poll?" I thought that one was pret-ty good,
myself...

- -wf