(no subject)

WNEW-FM (NYC) played a sound bite of John Scher (big time NY promoter)
stating that he had recently developed an interesting relationship with
PT. He went to state that they had begun working on developing
Pychoderelect for mass stage. It was scheduled to be up and running in
the spring of 1997. Not Broadway, but heading toward that.

Personally, I'd rather see Quad developed. PD was good, and PT taking the
risk of actors onstage with musicians, etc. was terrific. I don't know if
that format would appeal to the masses, tho....IMHO

Also, a friend of mine says he heard it was John Scher WHO talked PT into
 the MSG shows. Allegedly he convinced PT that just one performance of
Quad (Hyde Park) was not enough for the effort required to get it off
the ground.