Re: Front Tix At MSG

Lauren, re:

>I've got an option right now on some tickets in the first five rows for the
first two nights. They are $450/each, only available in pairs.  Please email
me ASAP if you want me to get them for you.  (And yes, it's crazy, but those
seats are selling for $650-1000.)

hMM... (leave off the last "M" for "money"), that sounds like a lot of money
for one night's entertainment, even to me. Here's a deal for you, for $50,
I'll order you one of those whatcha-ma-callets from a catalogue and place
decals on it of Roger, Pete and John. However, you'll have to supply the
batteries yourself. :)

All kidding aside, I can't imagine who you're dealing with, but I have to
say, you're getting ripped...

- -wf