TKAA Rehearsal Tapes

A Dutch tape dealer (Sjaak Boeyen, if any of you know him) who I've dealt
with before (and been burned by) SAYS he's got over 18 hours of  TKAA Tour
rehearsals--direct from the soundboard.  The asking price for copies is
steep.  He's agreed to send me a sample (for which I have to pay), and I'll
let you all know what it sounds like.  My question is has ANYBODY else run
across anything like this?  I'll be honest with you:  I DO NOT trust this
guy, but he's just crooked enough that he MIGHT have laid his hands on these
tapes if they exist.  Any help?

>>Andy,

I have news!  Recently some tapes you would like have come into my posession!
 Over 18 hours of reheasals from the 1989 tour of the band The Who.  These
are direct tapes from the "soundboard" from the reheasal hall.  Because you
and I have bad blood and this is upsetting, I will give you direct copies
from original tapes instead of copies of copies.  I have not listened to all
tapes, but when I have the quality is excellent!  For you I will make these
copies for $350 USD--which equals less than $20 USD per hour--an excellent
bargain!  I will ask $400 form other people!  Please answer soon.

Best Regards,
Sjaak Boeyen<<