Re: List content

On Sat, 22 Jun 1996 19:16:04 -0700 (PDT), "Paul M. Moriarty"
<pmm@igtc.com> wrote:

>Every time there is a flurry of off-topic posts, I also see a flurry of
>unsubscribes, occasionally getting the odd comment about lack of Who
>content.

That is not an unreasonable cause for a gentle admonition. And there
*are* places for other things. I would be quite happy if the list
stayed on WHO topics.

Kevin B. O'Brien
kob1@ix.netcom.com
"I feel a very unusual sensation--if it's not indigestion,
I think it must be gratitude." Benjamin Disraeli