Dylan will NOT be playing MSG, period

Bob Dylan will NOT be opening at MSG.  Here is his itinerary (shows have
been advertised, tickets have been sold, etc.):

Oslo 7-18
Molde 7-19
Pori 7-21
Copenhagen 7-23

It's also very clear that Dylan will NOT be participating in QUAD at Hyde
Park.  He actually scheduled an appearance for later that NIGHT in France,
but cancelled it when his slot at Hyde Park was simply too late for the
logistics to work out.  I didn't check, but I think Sting is currently
touring the US, making him an unlikely "Bellboy".

rainman
- -------
"I got to get runnin' now."