Quadrophenia Opening Seconds

I threw on Quadrophenia the other day (125 Watts/Channel : 15-inch woofers) and
turned it up halfway and ran like hell to get out of the room as I "chored"
around the property.  After Roger finishes up the first song with his hidden
voice, the second song bursts forward, "Real Me".

Thankfully, I was still inside the house, and rhythmically just got into the
opening explosion of music and pretended I was Pete Townshend dancing magically
a new dance that enthralls all of us listers as the lights suddenly burst open
full throttle.  I think you can imagine the rest.

Listen to the first notes of the "Real Me" and imagine what Pete may do and know
that when we are listening to that opening song at MSG, the crowd will be
roaring and note how the crowd will reach our crescendo pitch as Pete busts open
"Real Me".  Oops, check that!  John plays lead in that song.

With that kind of kinetic energy, I vote they just bust up the whole effing
stage at that point.  Better yet, how about JAE bashes pete over the head with
his axe for Pete keeping the WHO off the road, or at least out of the studio.

Eff Jackie and, most of all, eff Phil Collins.  Phil me up with more Phil
Collins.  Yecch!     Phil Collins: The McDonalds of the Music Industry.  When
Phil evacuates and/or shats, does he stand up, look in the toilet and see his
next album?