Data & 20 things....

>>11. The Enterprise is captured by a vastly inferior alien intelligence
>>which they easily pacify by offering it some sweeties.

        Jellybabies?

>As far as Data goes I don't really care if he leaves. Half of TNG episodes
>were about him, and his ego showed up bright and clear in the movie. If
>they had left that crappy emotion chip thing out of the movie it wouldnt
>have made a bit of difference.

        Mr. Calloway is entitled to his opinin, but I must disagree.  Had
the "emotion chip thing" not been in the movie, Geordi never would have been
captured, and a great deal of humour would have been for naught.  Aside from
that, we've been waiting for it for 8 years!

>I think I like Wes better.

        I have to disagree there, too.  Wes is a genius, certainly, but I
must admit that I'm glad he ran off with the Traveller; I don't miss him.
Now *his* ego was getting pretty impressive, particularly in his last
episode in taking it upon himself to ruin everything that Picard had
delicately put together.
        There's my 2 bytes. <grin>

JenniferD
A Guitar          _________
(Courier font)
"The new Charles Atlas course, with DYNAMIC TENSION..."