Sorry, No Dr. Zimmy

>From: bkawa@ix.netcom.com (Bruce Kawakami)
>Date: Sat, 22 Jun 1996 19:40:15 -0700
>Subject: Opening act for MSG shows
>
>Hi again,
>
>Amazing what a little surfing will turn up.   According to Performance,
>Bob Dylan will be playing MSG July 16-18.  It should be noted they
>don't have the last three shows listed for Quad, but one can assume
>Bobby D will play them as well.
>
>With a starting time of 8pm and Dylan playing at least an hour, there
>isn't much time for the band to play much more than Quad which will
>take at least a hour and a half.

Performance is very, very wrong.  Dylan began touring Europe on June 15th,
and will continue through July 27th.  On July 18th, in fact, he is in Oslo.
I would assume there will be NO opening act for Quadrophenia, and that it
will work similar to the "Tommy" shows (QUAD, intermission, "Greatest Hits").

rainman
- -------
"I asked Bobby Dylan ...
 But he couldn't help me either."