weird dream

        Oh, my God!  The Who - well, Pete, Roger, and John - came to my town
to do a concert!
        It was so cool!  They played "Substitute", and "I'm a Boy", and
"Naked Eye"....  They were in the middle of "Long Live Rock" when a bunch of
kids ran on the stage, and buried Pete.  Security rushed in and threw them out.
        I got in good with the crew by fixing a mike stand, and they let me
watch from backstage so my mother couldn't pester me.  It was incredible.
        The band was leaving the stage and I had the perfect thing to say...
        ...and then I woke up.

JenniferD
A Guitar          _________
(Courier font)
"The new Charles Atlas course, with DYNAMIC TENSION..."