Re: "Bellboy"

At 09:43 PM 06/21/96 -0400, "Jennifer L. Davies" <jen@nt.net> wrote:

>>to me, Keith is the only one who is the Bellboy.  It
>>would also be a nice tribute (and a memorial) to him during the shows.
>
>        It would be a fabulous tribute.

I went to a rock and roll flea market in New York City in the late '70's. As
a preview to "The Kids Are Alright" movie they played the audio from the
Shepperton "Won't Get Fooled Again" and showed a slide show. Anytime a
picture of Keith came on the screen the crowd went nuts.

It amazes me how popular Keith still is. E-mail I get regarding my web page
is just about always asking about him.

Joe
- -----
Joe Giorgianni
South Glens Falls, NY  12803

If you are interested in the Who and their records please check out my web
page at:

http://www.capital.net/users/giorgian/