Re: The Who & liberals vs conservatives

Definately conservative.  Not being on the list very long I was a little
surprised that so many others on the list are too (this is not an insult
and is  very encouraging).  Being a professional musician, I find being a
conservative very lonely, at least in this area.

  Dennis posted:
>  With the recent, unexplained, rash of political posts here, I am now
>curious to know how many Who fans consider themselves politically
>conservative and how many consider themselves politically liberal.

- --
Ken
klcheshire@linknet.net