Re: The Boss (again, no Who content this time)

WFang, re:

>>>However, Springsteen has to be one of the most OVER-RATED UNDERTALENTED
morons in the business...I loved the way he blew off the "E Street Band"...
not that they were any good..... ...<<<

Your defintion of "blew off" is a bit vague. Though Bruce did disband the
E-Streeters after the 88 Amnesty Tour, each member received 1 million dollars in
severance pay. Bruce has often stated that he will record with the E-Street Band
again, and did so in Jan 95. Some of the songs recorded made it on the Greatest
Hits CD(which entered the Billboard Charts at #1).

As far as saying the E-Street Band was not any good, members of the band have
recorded and produced with a who's who listing of artists<Bob Seger, Meatloaf,
Aretha Franklin, Gary Bonds, Michael Stanley, Lone Justice, Joe Grushecky, Patti
Smyth, etc.and these are just the one's that I like :)>

Little Steven, Nils Logren, Clarence Clemmons, and even Max Weinberg have all
recorded solo material that has easily out sold Daltry's "Can't wait to see the
movie." :)

I won't dispute your opinion regarding OVER-RATED, just let the numbers speak
for themselves. Four studio releases in the 1990's(we'll pretend that Born in
The USA did not exist) have all graced the Billboard top ten. Sold out world
tour in 92-93 with a band of unknown players, and sold-out solo acoustic tour in
95-96. Won a few Grammys, picked up that Oscar. Yea he's undertalented.

Tim