Re: No Subject

Jim, re:

>Who is this woman, and what has she done to you to deserve such public (or
private) insults?

McMuffin? That's something greasy and slimey that you get at a McDonalds...
Actually, this "person" is a "user". You'll usually see her "bigness"  at the
front of any Who line and people will say, "Oh, she's such a nice person..."
(they won't say, "Wow! Isn't she gorgeous?" Unless of course they're being
very sarcastic...) I USED to think so too. Without going into the details
(again), let's just say I was lied to and used by this person, while trying
to do a good deed for her. Afterwards, when I confronted her, she tried to
"squirm" her way out. I'll say this as a lesson to all... there's a big
difference between "pleasant" people and "nice" people. The former are the
type that are always smiling and say nice things, but are very capable of
(and often do) doing "sleezy" things that no one would be proud of. "Nice"
people DO nice things, not just "say" them... Since then, people have told me
other *not so nice* stories...

So don't you get fooled again...

>>I wish like heck

Waste your "wishes" on something else, you may have a better chance of having
them realized...

>> you'd keep this kind of drivel to yourself--you may hate this woman and
have good reason to, but do the rest of us need to see you vent your spleen
at every turn?

Unfortunately, you're not clever enough to read between the lines of what I
write and realize that I'm actually doing people a favor. Perhaps I'll just
spell it out for you... If someone would take advantage and deceive someone
who is as capable of being vocal and obnoxious as myself, just what do you
think they might do to someone like you? Of course we know you don't get out
much and the chances of you personally running into these persons is slim to
none, but other people may not be so "fortunate".

Now that I've said this in language you can hopefully understand,  you may
now go back to trying to prove the world is really flat...

- -wf