Re: PLEASE!!

At 03:58 PM 6/20/96 -0400, AThosWhite@aol.com wrote:

>They can go to their local video rental store and rent a copy of "The Who
>Rock America,"  and copy it to audio tape.  At least three stores in my
>hometown of Durham, NC (which ain't exactly a metropolis) have a copy.

Thanks for the better explanation!  As big a Who fan as I am, I don't like
them post Keith & find no need to listen to it. I had no idea that the tape
was from a pre-recorded video, just thought it was just a common boot (like
Dylan - Albert Hall, or Beatles - Ed Sullivan)

>(BTW Gary, I don't mean to come down too hard on you--I got some private
>e-mails that asked me the same thing tho' some not as politely.  Since you
>sent to the list, I thought I'd answer them all by directing towards you.
> Sorry)

Actually didn't mean to send to the whole list.  My new e-mail sender is
alot different from my own & sometimes can't tell who carbon copies are
going to.  Much to often accidentally send private replies to lists,
especially when they were originally posted on the list. But enjoyed your
explanation.  I must admit i don't know the 1st thing about giutars - just
content to play my Farfisa through my pre-CBS Twin Reverb!

Best, GaryM