Re: There's Mr. Plant, then there's ROGER DALTREY

Ian, re:

>Please don't pin me down as a die hard conservative, I voted for Clinton
in '92.  I also know now that he's one crooked SOB and I made a serious
mistake.

I'm not so sure if he's a "crook" or just another stupid politician. I've
watched politicians in action. For the most part, their whole basis for
living is self satisfaction of their egos, to the point where it's just
ridiculous. They go from person to person "telling them what they want to
hear" and making promises that they hope nobody will follow up on...  No real
convictions of their own, but just acting as the "mouth piece" of the
majority that they believe will keep them "in".

Personally, I think the whole system stinks. While I disagree with a lot of
the Republican's "social policies", most of it is BS anyway and the thing I
REALLY am concerned with is the ECONOMY... I firmly believe that if the
economy is "fixed", most everything else will fall in line. As far as I'm
concerned, it's the ONLY criteria worth voting for...

I'd really like to see Ross Perot, run and win. Even if he fails at some of
his objectives, I think he'd shake things up enough in Washington to make
some long-term positive results...

- - -wf

From: WFang01@aol.com