New Boots in Happy Amenity Land

Folks,
Picked up two new boots yesterday:

1. Dream of '69: Don't bother; it's an inferior copy of Pure Rock Theatre
with two tracks from the '68 Fillmore East show.

2. Alternate Rarities:  I like this one.  Tracks are as follows:

        My Favorite Station
        Anyway, Anyhow, Anywhere (French EP version)
        The Kids are Alright (alternate version)
        It's Not True (alternate version)
        My Generation (demo version)
        Substitute (US single version)
        Signal-30 (instrumental)
        Batman (instrumental)
        Don't Look Away (demo version)
        Run Run Run (alternate version)
        Disguises (alternate version)
        Jingle Bell (BBC 1965)
        You Rang? (BBC 1965)  (Guess who says, "you rang"?)
        Baby Don't You Do It (BBC 1965)
        To Kill My Appetite (unreleased track)
        Do the Strip (unreleased track)
        I'm a Boy (alternate version)
        Our Love Was (mono version)
        That Motherland Feeling (unreleased version)
        Rael (demo version)
        Dance to Keep From Crying (The High Numbers)
        You Really Got Me (The High Numbers/instrumental)
        Young Man Blues (The High Numbers)
        Here 'Tis (The High Numbers)
        Waltz for a Pig (The Who Orchestra=Graham Bond Organization)

Sound quality is uneven, but I like this release, as it has songs that I'd
never even heard *of* before, let alone heard.

cmh
http://www2.trn.or.jp/chris/index.html
150 東京都渋谷区東 3-12-12
3-12-12 Shibuya-ku Higashi, Tokyo 150
TEL: 03-3486-8861 FAX: 03-3486-8862

There are two major products that come out of Berkeley: LSD and UNIX.
We don't believe this to be a coincidence." -- Jeremy S. Anderson