Tickets for the 17th

I was going to wait until I knew for sure, but what the hey...
I have 5 tickets for the 17th, in section 405 (just below the Blimp) which I
won't need if things work out as they should. As rare as that happens.
In any case, if anyone is interested in these ($40 each which includes the
added costs), please EMail and I'll let you know when *I* know for sure I've
got the others. Personally, I want these tickets to go to Digest
people...just because they deserve them the most. I'll sell them to the
first five responding.

                   Cheers                   ML