Re: PLEASE!!

At 11:05 AM 6/20/96 -0400, AThosWhite@aol.com wrote:

  How >would you like it if you accidentally, say (looking for an acceptible
>comparison) put a list of ALL your bootlegs on this list and then suddenly
>found your e-mail box filling up with requests for tapes like Toronto
>'82--things ANYBODY should be able to find without too much difficulty?  That
>is the situation I have found myself in.

That's funny, 'cuz I did EXACTLY that on the Neil young Rust list. I got a
lot of lists from folks I normally wouldn't have heard from, & got to help
out a few newbies start their collections.  If they don't get the Toronto
'82 show from you, then where do they get it?

best, GaryM