Re: Guitar Epiphanies

On Wed, 19 Jun 1996, Jim McWilliams wrote:

> Mine comes during the feedback/distortion at the end of "Glow Girl," where
> Pete simulates a plane going down in flames and crashing.  Then you hear
> the rebirth: "It's a girl . . ."

Why would they remaster it again when it's already on the new TWSO
(unless you're talking about a particular live version)

Shane Matheson						MechEng/CompSci UWO

  "It's really nice to have someone intelligent to talk to...
   I wasn't referring to you, I just meant that as a general rule it's
   really nice to have someone intelligent to talk to." - David Duchovny