MSG Tix

Hey all:

Some of you who haven't had any luck w/the phones may want to try calling the
Ticket Master phone #s outside of New York.. I spoke to a rep yesterday who
told me that as of Monday, the the system had been wired to allow people to
call in for NY shows on outside #s.  I had tried this for the PT Supper Club
shows, but had no luck.  Anyway, I got through at 9am sharp, had to deal with
the apparently screwed up computers, and then got the tix (they only had $40
ones left in section 309 for Sunday the 21st) ).  Anyway, the Boston number
is 617-931-2000.  Hope this helps.
Later,
John