Re: Calling It The Who Without Pete

>I  never felt that Zep was in The Who's class. I do own most of thier
>recorded library, but thier live work left alot to be desiered. There are
>times when I can be The Who's worst critic. Particuarlly  the way the Tommy
>CD Rom is called " PT presents Tommy".  I respect your right to offer your
>opinion, but your sure going to hear mine also!

ROBPREMIER:

Uh, I don't think that telling someone to stop voicing their opinion counts
as voicing your opinion. If you has written something like: "I think
Daltrey's voice is still there." THAT would have been an opinion. Telling
someone not to talk about Daltrey's voice anymore is NOT.
BTW, no need to send these to my EMail address as well...I get them just
fine from the Digest.

                   Cheers                   ML