Three(3) NEW dates added at MSG in NYC on sale Wed. AM

Hi folks,

I just wanted to let you know that there will be three MORE shows avail at
TM (TicketMeiser) and AmEx on Wed morn at 9AM.

The TM computer still only has the original dates but AmEx says that three
NEW dates will be added July 20,21 and 22. They will be avail for sale at
9AM on Wed.at BOTH AmEx and TM. They say that AmEx has priority on 5,000
seats EACH night, and that TM will have access to sell ALL the other seats
offered for 20,21 and 22.

The prices and the phone numbers are the same as always.

Amex (212) 307-4653(GOLD)    ALL AmEx holders allowed NOT just Gold/Platinum
TM   (212) 307-7171 and others

Prices  $65, 40 and 30

Enjoy the shows.

If you get any extra good seats or DATs let me know ;-)

Let the music play,

==Paul

  | Paul Hardwick  |  Technical Consulting  |  InterNet: hardwick@panix.com |
  | P.O. Box 1482  |  for MVS (SP/XA/ESA)   |  Voice:    (212) 535-0998     |
  | NY, NY 10274   |  and 3rd party addons  |  Fax:      (212) 535-0769     |
   WWW site under construction          <URL:http://www.panix.com/~hardwick>

"A popular government without popular information, or the means of aquiring
it, is but a prologue to a farce or a tragedy, or perhaps both.  Knowledge
will forever govern ignorance, and a people who mean to be their own
governors must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives."
- - James Madison