Re: WARNING

OOPS!!  F&$kin' cut and paste!  Please disregard my previous post--it was
supposed to go somewhere else.  I MEANT to paste this tidbit as a follow up
to my earlier post. . .

I just got a call from Mr. WHITE in Atlanta who, as you'll recall, was trying
to peddle an ersatz "John Entwistle Fenderbird."  He wanted, quite
justifiably, a second opinion on the guitar's authenticity.  "Expert" no. 2
also said it was bogus.  Mr. White has taken the guitar off the market, and
is considering suing Mr. Harper, of Annapolis, who was specifically told by
YOURS TRULY that he was selling a bogus guitar.  Good luck--I'll be glad to
help however possible, but I wouldn't hold my breath on Mr. White getting any
of his money back. . .

I'll say it again, kids, LOOK BEFORE YOU LEAP.

But you can't always trust your mother. . .
AThosWhite